Our NEW darling 8 cavity silicone mold is great for creating kitty cat cakes & cookies in the perfect individual serving size. Each cavity is approximately 3″. Made of food safe silicone, and can be used for both baking and freezing. Comes in a gift box.
Here is a purrrfect cupcake idea that will unravel into terrific fun for all! Decorating idea & photo thanks to Lucks.com.
You Will Need:
- Your favorite cupcake recipe
- Sugar Cat Decorations
- White Fondant
- Scalloped Round Cookie Cutter
- Royal Icing Mix
- Red Food Color
- Ruler or other food-safe straight edge
- Squeeze bottles
1. Tint fondant pink using a drop of Red Gel Food Color.
2. Roll out fondant and cut scalloped circles sized to fit the tops of the cupcakes.
3. Mix a batch of icing with a scant amount of Red to match the fondant.
4. Ice the cupcakes in pink.
5. Use a small metal ruler or any other food-safe straight edge to impress “yarn” strands into each fondant disc.
6. Place one fondant disc on each cupcake.
7. Attach Sugar Cat decorations to cupcakes with a dab of icing.
8. With your squeeze bottle and pink icing, pipe a curlicue loose “string” around each Sugar Cat decoration.
Decorating Idea by Charra Jarosz