Thank you for participating in our Spring Pin & Win Contest! We hope that you enjoyed it and found some great Spring inspiration.
- 1st place - $100 Fancy Flours gift certificate – Goes to Jacqueline Griffin!
Check out her lovely Spring/Easter themed board HERE.
- 2nd place - $50 Fancy Flours gift certificate – Goes to Bea Witched!
Check out her fun Spring Bee themed board HERE.
- 3rd place - $25 Fancy Flours gift certificate – Goes to Lisbeth Krause!
Check out her lovely mix of modern and vintage Spring pins HERE.
*Boards were judged on originality, creativity, product variety and adherence to the guidelines.
Using WAFER PAPER is like edible scrap-booking. Create gorgeous cookies in a snap! Made of dehydrated potato starch, water and vegetable oil, this thin edible paper is pre-printed with food-safe dyes in many patterns.
read more >>
Here is a sneak peek at our Spring 2013 catalog. *NOTE: Not all of the items are in stock just yet, but will be soon. If you see something in the catalog you like that is currently out of stock, you can opt to be notified by email when it becomes available. Printed catalogs will be in homes around Feb. 25th! This catalog features over 100 new products to help you with your Spring celebrations. Including products for Easter, Mother’s Day, Spring Parties, Derby Day, Birthdays and much much more!
read more >>
Chinese New Year is coming up on 2/10 – Get ready to celebrate with a BANG! Here are some of our new & featured Chinese New Year items! SHOP ALL CHINESE NEW YEAR
How To Make Chinese New Year Zodiac Cookies:
Chinese Zodiac Calligraphy Wafer Paper
- No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 1 bag royal icing
- Square Cutter
(FIG.1) or Oval Cutters
- Edible Clear Writing Gel
- Wax or parchment paper
- Small craft scissors
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out several cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. Ice each cookie with 1 layer of royal icing. Let completely dry.
3. Carefully cut out wafer paper using craft scissors, making sure each will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
4. Adhere each wafer paper cut out to a cookie shape by adhering a thin layer of edible clear writing gel to the top of the iced cookies.
5. Flip each cookie face down on a piece of wax paper to dry for about 30 minutes (this will keep the wafer paper shape flat).
6. Flip cookies over and add additional decoration, such as edible pearls, glitter, or dragees with the edible clear writing gel.
7. Let completely dry and store in an airtight container.
The New Year brings on the next Fancy Flours catalog. Winter 2013! Which should be arriving in your mailboxes any day now. It’s bigger & better with 40 pages full of cute new products for Valentine’s Day, Super Bowl, Chinese New Year, Mardi Gras, St. Patrick’s Day and much more! While you are waiting for it to arrive be sure to shop our digital version online! Check it out >>
Our top Holiday gifts under $25! Here are some fun ideas to add a little holiday cheer under the tree without a hefty price tag! Keep in mind this is just a handful of fun gift ideas, there are plenty more at FancyFlours.com!
1. Cupcake Memo Pad 2. Chocolate Mint Penguins & Peanut Butter Chocolate Mittens
3. Porcelain Pie Birds 4. Chocolate Nutcrackers 5. Hot Chocolate On A Spoon 6. Buffalo Dog Biscuit Mix 7. Fun Kitchen Timers 8. Adjustable Rolling Pin