Everyone loves the Super Bowl! Whether you are actually in it for the football, or just there for the smorgasbord of tasty treats and the fun commercials, it is a great excuse to throw a party! I could sit and watch football all day as long as there were tasty treats involved! With that being said, the Super Bowl is only a few weeks away so it is time to start planning the menu!
Chalkboards aren’t just for school anymore! Chalkboards are a huge trend in home and party decor. Chalkboards are fun, timeless, and versatile. We are so glad it is a trend right now because it is super cute and fun. It is so easy to customize your home decor, treat packaging and party decorations with the use of chalk. When you get sick of the design you can just erase and start fresh!
Here is a way to make easy caramel apples with fancy drizzles and decorations. These make delicious gifts, party favors and classroom treats! Plus who doesn’t love a delicious, generously coated in caramel, chocolate covered, sprinkled with tasty toppings caramel apple?!
Wonderful set of 9 non-stick pine cone cookie tins works perfectly with this gingerbread recipe. Sprinkle powdered sugar on the cookies and they look like snowy pine cones! Makes a cookie approximately 3.5″ long. Recipe also included in gift tied box.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Cream sugar and butter. Add beaten egg and molasses, and mix thoroughly.
2. Sift dry ingredients together, and add in small amounts to the batter; mix until well blended.
3. Work dough into tins with fingers; the dough should be flush with the tops of the tins.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven about 20 minutes.
5. THE TINS ARE ALSO PERFECT FOR MADELEINES.