This is our new favorite cake idea! The Piñata Cake is so versatile and easy, you can use it for a number of different occasions. The best part about this cake is the hidden surprise inside! With the hollow center you can fill it with M & M’s, other various candy, fresh berries or even ice cream! You can find this trend setting Piñata Cake Pan at Fancy Flours!
Monsters University will be hitting theaters June 21 and we thought it that was a good excuse to throw a party with cute monster treats! So in anticipation for the release of Monsters University, we decided it would be fun to share with you some fun monster treat ideas!
The official start of Summer is just around the corner (meaning TOMORROW) and we are definitely in the mood to celebrate the new season! What could be more perfect than throwing a nautical inspired party!!! Get ready to set sail for some fun at your next summer gathering with great nautical themed party & baking supplies from Fancy Flours! VIEW ALL NAUTICAL ITEMS
1. Nautical Cupcake Picks 2. Nautical Cupcake Kit 3. Red Pisa Muffin Cups 4. Vintage Yellow Striped Treat Bags 5. Lighthouse Cookie Cutter 6. Anchor Cookie Cutter 7. Vintage Blue Striped Paper Straws 8. Red Dessert Paper Plates 9. Nautical Sugar Decorations 10. Nautical Paper Napkins
We have the perfect Nautical Cupcake How-To for your “get away” get together!
Nautical Wafer Paper Cupcakes
– Nautical Icons Wafer Paper
– Red Pisa Muffin Cups
– Favorite Cupcake Recipe
– Buttercream or Cream Cheese Icing
– White Fonderific Fondant
– 2″ Round Cutter
– Clear Writing Gel
– Small Craft Scissors
– Wax Paper
1. Make your favorite cupcake recipe. Bake and cool as directed. Frost as desired. A simple swirl will hold the wafer paper nicely!
2. Carefully cut out the wafer paper shapes using craft scissors. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
3. Roll out your white fondant and cut out your circle shapes using the 2″ Round Cookie Cutter.
4. After you have all your shapes prepared, adhere the wafer paper icon cut-outs using a small layer of karo syrup or clear writing gel to the top of the fondant.
3. Flip each finished piece face down on a piece of wax paper to dry for about 30 mins.
4. Once dry top your iced cupcakes with your fondant Nautical icons!
Julia Usher’s new beautiful book Ultimate Cookies was extremely popular over the holidays, but it’s not only for holiday baking. She has plenty of fun stuff for Spring & Summer baking as well! I couldn’t seem to pick a favorite project because they are all so amazing, so instead I am going to show you several that I thought would make fun Summer projects! Remember you must purchase the book Ultimate Cookies to get the instructions & how-to’s for these wonderful cookie creations. BUY NOW
These sail boat cookies are just too cute! They would be great treats for a Nautical Summer party! Thinking of throwing a Nautical party? Check out our fun Nautical themed baking items to make your party complete! Shop Nautical Now
These butterfly cookies are sure to make your heart flutter! So colorful and fun, they would make great treats for a Garden Party!
One can never be too old for ice cream! Don’t these adorable cookies just make you want to throw an Ice Cream Social Party?!
These Peacock cookies are so gorgeous! How do you do it Julia? To make this project a little bit easier for you we have actually created a Peacock Cutter Set & a Peacock Project Kit! The cool thing about the Peacock Cutter Set is that in the fall you can use them to make Turkey’s!
Remember: You need to purchase Julia’s book Ultimate Cookies to make these projects! This is a great book that you will turn to over and over again. It has projects for every season & holiday so it never gets old. BUY NOW
We also offer a variety of other cookie project kits & cutter sets to go along with the book. Check them out in our Julia Usher’s Ultimate Cookies Department.