Check out this fun NEW decorating tool from Cupcake Creations which allows you to decorate with two frostings at the same time! So fun – right?
One-Piece, Disposable, Food-Filling & Cake Decorating Bag with Attached Tip
Make cake decorating fun and easy with this handy little tool. It is the first of its kind – one piece disposable, food filling and decorating bag that has an attached tip, that allows you to choose both your tip style and size with a snip of you scissors! Just fill, snip and go!
Read on for all the non-traditional recipes you need to build a party popcorn bar worthy of the stars! These 5 economical, comforting and zippy popcorn flavors cater to a large array of popcorn palettes. Just mix up the ingredients in these 5 recipes with some homemade popcorn and serve in our Vintage Popcorn Boxes for a super easy treat!
In need of some Summer party ideas…well we think this vintage farm fresh style is just too cute! Perfect for summer parties of all kinds!
1. Porcelain Berry Basket 2. Vintage Glass Milk Bottles 3. Red Gingham Muffin Cups 4. Galvanized Metal Cake Stands 5. Mason Jar Cookie Cutter 6. Cookie & Pastry Stamp/Cutter Set 7. Vintage Veggie Seed Packet Wafer Paper 8. Dress Fabric Prints Wafer Paper 9. Red & White Checked Wax Paper
Learn how to make unique Vintage Milk Bottle Cookies to go with your Vintage Farm theme!
Vintage Milk Bottle Cookies How-To
You Will Need:
- Vintage Milk Bottle Wafer Paper Set
- No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Royal Icing or Fondant
- Milk Bottle Cookie Cutter
- Edible Clear Writing Gel
- Wax or parchment paper
- Small craft scissors
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out your milk bottle cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. Ice each cookie with 1 layer of white royal icing as shown. Let completely dry.
3. Cut out and adhere red fondant shapes for bottle caps and labels.
4. Carefully cut out wafer paper shapes using craft scissors, making sure each one will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
5. Adhere each wafer paper cut out to a cookie shape by adhering a thin layer of edible clear writing gel (or light corn syrup) to the top of the red fondant circles.
6. Flip each cookie face down on a piece of wax paper to dry for about 30 minutes (this will keep the wafer paper shape flat).
7. Flip cookies over and store in an airtight container.
Celebrate Mother’s Day with great gifts, fancy treats, and scrumptious recipes from Fancy Flours! We have everything you need to make Mom feel special on “her” day! Here is a mix & match of fun Mother’s Day gifts & treat ideas to get you started! Mother’s Day is just around the corner, May 13th!
1. Monogram Dish Towel & Mug Set – ON SALE! 50% off 2. Teacup & Saucer Cupcake Stand 3. Woven Jacquard Flower Ribbon 4. Vintage Flower Seed Packet Cookies 5. Vintage Perfume Bottle Label Wafer Paper & Perfume Bottle Cookie Cutters 6. Vintage Mother’s Day Stamp Wafer Paper 7. Garden Cupcake Wrappers & Mini Watering Cans 8. Spring Garden Shortbread Cookies by Queen City Bakery 9. Lace Doily Glass Plates
Half the fun of baking fabulous treats is the pretty packaging you get to wrap them in! From colorful candy boxes and bags to lovely porcelain berry baskets and stacking wood boxes – Fancy Flours has made packaging easy & fun! Each of our packaging products will help you add the perfect finishing touch to your home baked gifts.
1. Divine Twine 2. Teacup & Saucer Cupcake Stand 3. Orange & Yellow Dot Ribbon 4. Wire Etagere Cake Stand 5. Vintage Floral Handkerchiefs 6. Decorative Fuchsia Fabric Flower 7. Porcelain Berry Basket, Raspberry Size 8. Vintage Striped Candy Bags 9. Wooden Berry Baskets