Create a buzz with these delicious honeycomb stained glass cookies! We used our graduated set of 9 hexagon cookie cutters, sized .75″ – 4″, melted down some yellow hard candies and attached adorable sugar bee decorations!
WHAT YOU NEED:
1. Bake cupcakes according to instructions in solid yellow muffin cups. Let cool.
2. While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. Dye frosting if desired.
3. Carefully pipe/spread frosting onto each cupcake using a decorating bag with star tip or a spatula.
4. Before icing sets, carefully sprinkle each cupcake with Lip Quins.
5. Affix Bee Mine Picks to cupcakes by gently pushing into frosting.
6. Arrange on cake plate and serve. Store in an airtight container.