Make beautiful Autumn harvest pear cookies with our Copper Pear Cookie Cutter! We used our No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe and decorated the cookies with royal icing and green sanding sugar and yellow sanding sugar. Make them a gift and package them in our Natural Wood Berry Basket!
In need of some Summer party ideas…well we think this vintage farm fresh style is just too cute! Perfect for summer parties of all kinds!
1. Porcelain Berry Basket 2. Vintage Glass Milk Bottles 3. Red Gingham Muffin Cups 4. Galvanized Metal Cake Stands 5. Mason Jar Cookie Cutter 6. Cookie & Pastry Stamp/Cutter Set 7. Vintage Veggie Seed Packet Wafer Paper 8. Dress Fabric Prints Wafer Paper 9. Red & White Checked Wax Paper
Learn how to make unique Vintage Milk Bottle Cookies to go with your Vintage Farm theme!
Vintage Milk Bottle Cookies How-To
You Will Need:
– Vintage Milk Bottle Wafer Paper Set
– No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
– Royal Icing or Fondant
– Milk Bottle Cookie Cutter
– Edible Clear Writing Gel
– Wax or parchment paper
– Small craft scissors
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out your milk bottle cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. Ice each cookie with 1 layer of white royal icing as shown. Let completely dry.
3. Cut out and adhere red fondant shapes for bottle caps and labels.
4. Carefully cut out wafer paper shapes using craft scissors, making sure each one will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
5. Adhere each wafer paper cut out to a cookie shape by adhering a thin layer of edible clear writing gel (or light corn syrup) to the top of the red fondant circles.
6. Flip each cookie face down on a piece of wax paper to dry for about 30 minutes (this will keep the wafer paper shape flat).
7. Flip cookies over and store in an airtight container.
Half the fun of baking fabulous treats is the pretty packaging you get to wrap them in! From colorful candy boxes and bags to lovely porcelain berry baskets and stacking wood boxes – Fancy Flours has made packaging easy & fun! Each of our packaging products will help you add the perfect finishing touch to your home baked gifts.
1. Divine Twine 2. Teacup & Saucer Cupcake Stand 3. Orange & Yellow Dot Ribbon 4. Wire Etagere Cake Stand 5. Vintage Floral Handkerchiefs 6. Decorative Fuchsia Fabric Flower 7. Porcelain Berry Basket, Raspberry Size 8. Vintage Striped Candy Bags 9. Wooden Berry Baskets
Try this fun twist on packaging for cookies or cupcakes! We’ve re-purposed handkerchiefs as fabulous wrap for your baked goodies. We are so excited about the new and colorful vintage handkerchiefs that are now in stock. With four charming set of prints to choose from: Western, Vintage Floral, Little Sniffles, and Bouquet of Flowers, there is a pattern for every occasion from baby showers or weddings to a cowboy themed birthday party! These cotton hankies come in sets of 8 or 16 and measure 12″ x 12″. Perfect for lining cookies baskets (we love the look of the hankies paired with our wooden berry baskets tied with a colorful twine or ribbon), cake plates, cupcake towers or simply using as colorful napkins at a party.
We couldn’t be more excited to share these scrumptious little Whoopie Pies with you! Aren’t they cute? We have three new mixes in stock: chocolate, ginger spice and red velvet - perfect for any celebration or just because. These nostalgic New England favorites are boxed up in a handy-dandy mix made with the finest ingredients available including Nielsen-Massey vanilla and Callebaut cocoa. One bite and you’ll hollar whoopie! A filling recipe is included, but we love the idea of mixing it up and trying flavored fillings – pumpkin, lemon, berry – the sky is the limit! Of course, you need fancy packaging – we like using glassine envelopes (just trim the edge with craft scissors for an extra special touch – see photo above) and tying them with retro striped twine from our new line, Divine Twine. Brown Sugar is featured above – but nine other delightful colors are available. Or, have you seen our new and perfectly spring-y berry baskets? Check them out below. These 1 pint baskets are made from wood and feature a contrasting trim in an array of colors. A fresh way to present a little gift for a wedding, baby shower favor, or to welcome your guests to an event – and for filling up with Whoopie Pies!