• Bake cupcakes according to instructions in regular muffin cups. Let cool.
• While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. Divide into two bowls. One for the base color (white) and one for the web color (black). Place black frosting in decorating bag fit with writing tip.
• Using a small spatula, frost the top of the cupcake with the white frosting. Carefully pipe web design onto each cupcake using decorating bag with black frosting.
• Affix Hunchback Spider Picks to cupcakes by gently pushing into the frosting.
• Assemble cupcake wrappers by fitting the tabs together and securing with tape.
• Carefully put each cupcake in a wrapper and serve.
For all the bird lovers out there – these adorable birdy decorations make great cupcake or cake toppers and they are in bright and cheery colors for spring! Set of 3 felt and fabric birds can be used as a decoration or as an ornament. Place on top of your favorite batch of cupcakes dressed up in picket fence cupcake wrapper, and viola! – a true spring masterpiece! Weave colorful ribbon into wrappers and tie with a bow for an extra splash of color!
Nothing says spring…like saying “I Do!” While there is love in the air – there is also hectic planning for the big day. No worries for the wedding cake – serve cupcakes instead! Perfect for an engagement party, rehearsal dinner or for the main event - these “love bird” wafer paper designs and cupcake wrappers will give you a fantastic display without all the fuss!
For the cupcakes we used a light blue construction paper to get the blue shade behind the cupcake wrapper. Try using paper in your theme colors to tie the cupcakes into the rest of your creatively planned decor.
To make wafer paper shapes for cupcakes or cookies you will need: Wedding Love Bird Wafer Paper, royal icing mix, light corn syrup and edible dragees, pearls and other decorations to complete the look. Wedding Love Bird Wafer paper includes one sheet of vintage bird designs and one sheet of French dictionary love sayings.