Try this fun twist on packaging for cookies or cupcakes! We’ve re-purposed handkerchiefs as fabulous wrap for your baked goodies. We are so excited about the new and colorful vintage handkerchiefs that are now in stock. With four charming set of prints to choose from: Western, Vintage Floral, Little Sniffles, and Bouquet of Flowers, there is a pattern for every occasion from baby showers or weddings to a cowboy themed birthday party! These cotton hankies come in sets of 8 or 16 and measure 12″ x 12″. Perfect for lining cookies baskets (we love the look of the hankies paired with our wooden berry baskets tied with a colorful twine or ribbon), cake plates, cupcake towers or simply using as colorful napkins at a party.
Sew delicious! Sew cute and clever! This cookie and cookie packaging idea couldn’t be more ideal for mom’s, grandma’s and all of us that are dusting off our sewing machines with the onset of crafting popularity and the love for making things by hand. Get those crafty hands busy by rolling out some No Fail Sugar Cookie Dough and whipping up some darling button shaped cookies with our new Stainless Steel Button Cookie Cutter. These buttons look sew cute with brightly colored dough. See our how-to recipe HERE. Also NEW are fabulous button shaped candy molds in assorted styles perfect for a spring tea. Package your darling cookie shapes in the cute and colorful Nana’s Sewing Box in blue. Also available in a bright red pattern.
Just a few more days are left in our Spring Sale! Use coupon code: spring25 to take advantage of 25% off select spring and Easter products. Please remember to use the coupon at checkout! The sale is going on now through Saturday. Stock up on cookie cutters, cupcake liners and boxes, mixes, royal icing decorations, chocolate transfer sheets and so much more – over 150 items on sale! Click HERE to browse all of our special Spring and Easter sale items. Discount is only reflected after entering coupon at checkout.
We couldn’t be more excited to share these scrumptious little Whoopie Pies with you! Aren’t they cute? We have three new mixes in stock: chocolate, ginger spice and red velvet - perfect for any celebration or just because. These nostalgic New England favorites are boxed up in a handy-dandy mix made with the finest ingredients available including Nielsen-Massey vanilla and Callebaut cocoa. One bite and you’ll hollar whoopie! A filling recipe is included, but we love the idea of mixing it up and trying flavored fillings – pumpkin, lemon, berry – the sky is the limit! Of course, you need fancy packaging – we like using glassine envelopes (just trim the edge with craft scissors for an extra special touch – see photo above) and tying them with retro striped twine from our new line, Divine Twine. Brown Sugar is featured above – but nine other delightful colors are available. Or, have you seen our new and perfectly spring-y berry baskets? Check them out below. These 1 pint baskets are made from wood and feature a contrasting trim in an array of colors. A fresh way to present a little gift for a wedding, baby shower favor, or to welcome your guests to an event – and for filling up with Whoopie Pies!
Cookie puzzles? Yes, indeed! Try this fun spin on any of our wafer papers and make your cookies into cookie puzzles with our Puzzle Cookie Cutter. The Retro Easter Wafer Paper images featured above are the perfect size for our toast puzzle cookie cutter. Simply follow our HOW-TO recipe guide for step-by-step instructions for creating these fun and colorful treats. Then sit back while your friends and family piece the cookies together before happily gobbling them up! A fun idea for Easter morning!
Feast your eyes on these new wafer paper beauties! Our Butterflies and Botanicals Wafer Paper collection is in stock, featuring poppy and butterfly designs, and pairs up nicely with a couple fabulous new candy box patterns, Poppy Design and Butterflies Design. Create a stunning presentation with wafer paper cookies (we used the crinkle square cookie cutter) packaged in these colorful boxes. Wafer Paper is simple to use…Follow the steps below for a baking masterpiece!
• Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out several crinkle square cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
• Ice each cookie with 1 layer of royal icing or buttercream, if you prefer. Let completely dry.
• Carefully cut out wafer paper butterflies using craft scissors, making sure each one will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
• Spread a thin layer of edible clear gel onto the wafer paper butterfly and slightly fold in the center, so the wings are bent up. Place each butterfly in a section of the egg carton so that the wings will dry standing up.
• Add shimmer to the butterflies by dusting with a small amount of Gold Luster Dust or White Edible Glitter. Let butterflies completely dry in egg carton.
• Adhere butterflies to cookies by using a dab of edible clear gel on the underside of the body of the butterfly and attaching to cookie. Hold in place for a minute before drying on its own. Let dry completely.
• Add additional decorations, such as Black Sugar Pearls, to complete the cookie design.
• Let completely dry and store in an airtight container.