Wonderful set of 9 non-stick pine cone cookie tins works perfectly with this gingerbread recipe. Sprinkle powdered sugar on the cookies and they look like snowy pine cones! Makes a cookie approximately 3.5″ long. Recipe also included in gift tied box.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 cup dark molasses
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Cream sugar and butter. Add beaten egg and molasses, and mix thoroughly.
2. Sift dry ingredients together, and add in small amounts to the batter; mix until well blended.
3. Work dough into tins with fingers; the dough should be flush with the tops of the tins.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven about 20 minutes.
5. THE TINS ARE ALSO PERFECT FOR MADELEINES.
Boo’tiful Halloween treats are easy with this set of 3 frightful cookie stencil designs!
You will need:
- Halloween Cookie Top Stencil Set
- No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 4″ Round Cookie Cutter
- 1 bag royal icing
- Your choice of gel food coloring (we like Electric Orange and Super Black)
- Small spatula
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe and cut out several circular shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. While cookies are cooling, prepare the royal icing or frosting (buttercream frosting will also work). Divide into bowls and dye the desired color(s).
3. Center the stencil on top of one of the cooled cookies.
4. Using an off-set spatula or a regular spatula spread a thin layer of royal icing or buttercream over the top of the stencil.
5. Carefully lift the stencil off the cookie and allow the icing to completely dry before storing in an airtight container.
More Halloween Cookie Stencils…
Exclusive to Fancy Flours! Cheeky Running Gingerbread Skeleton Cookie Stencil makes the perfect treats for your ghost and goblin party! This stencil has been custom made for use with our Running Gingerbread Man Cookie Cutter. Perfect with our Gingerbread Cookie Recipe and our Chocolate Gingerbread Cookie Recipe.
Exclusive to Fancy Flours! Scaredy Cat Skeleton Cookie Stencil makes the perfect treats for your ghost and goblin party. This stencil has been custom made for use with our Halloween Cat Cookie Cutter. Perfect with our Gingerbread Cookie Recipe and our Chocolate Gingerbread Cookie Recipe.