Did you happen to miss out on all the fun of our latest Fall catalog? Well there’s good news, you can always shop it online HERE and while you’re at it don’t forget to sign up to receive our next catalog, Holiday 2012 preview in homes around November 1st! SIGN UP NOW
Our latest Fall 2012 catalog is filled with pages of baking inspiration for Halloween, Fall, and Thanksgiving along with more than 75 brand new products! SHOP CATALOG NOW
• Bake cupcakes according to instructions in regular muffin cups. Let cool.
• While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. Divide into two bowls. One for the base color (white) and one for the web color (black). Place black frosting in decorating bag fit with writing tip.
• Using a small spatula, frost the top of the cupcake with the white frosting. Carefully pipe web design onto each cupcake using decorating bag with black frosting.
• Affix Hunchback Spider Picks to cupcakes by gently pushing into the frosting.
• Assemble cupcake wrappers by fitting the tabs together and securing with tape.
• Carefully put each cupcake in a wrapper and serve.
A new twist is available for working with wafer paper- Chocolate! Instead of using baked cookies, you can use plain, chocolate candy bars from your local store. Our Vintage Halloween Wafer Paper Postcards are the perfect size for chocolate bars and make a really special Halloween treat! Kat Montgomery, maker of The Chocolate Addict, Chocolate Instructional DVD, has made a spook-tacular new instructional video for using wafer paper and chocolate. Check out the video below for the easy, make-it-yourself, new trend in treat making this Halloween!
Last chance to get what you need to make ghoulish goodies for trick-or-treaters, creepy cupcakes for class parties, and spooky cookies for Halloween night! Don’t forget to browse our entire selection of Halloween product, as well as Halloween SALE items.