Just a few more days are left in our Spring Sale! Use coupon code: spring25 to take advantage of 25% off select spring and Easter products. Please remember to use the coupon at checkout! The sale is going on now through Saturday. Stock up on cookie cutters, cupcake liners and boxes, mixes, royal icing decorations, chocolate transfer sheets and so much more – over 150 items on sale! Click HERE to browse all of our special Spring and Easter sale items. Discount is only reflected after entering coupon at checkout.
Cookie puzzles? Yes, indeed! Try this fun spin on any of our wafer papers and make your cookies into cookie puzzles with our Puzzle Cookie Cutter. The Retro Easter Wafer Paper images featured above are the perfect size for our toast puzzle cookie cutter. Simply follow our HOW-TO recipe guide for step-by-step instructions for creating these fun and colorful treats. Then sit back while your friends and family piece the cookies together before happily gobbling them up! A fun idea for Easter morning!
Feast your eyes on these new wafer paper beauties! Our Butterflies and Botanicals Wafer Paper collection is in stock, featuring poppy and butterfly designs, and pairs up nicely with a couple fabulous new candy box patterns, Poppy Design and Butterflies Design. Create a stunning presentation with wafer paper cookies (we used the crinkle square cookie cutter) packaged in these colorful boxes. Wafer Paper is simple to use…Follow the steps below for a baking masterpiece!
• Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out several crinkle square cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
• Ice each cookie with 1 layer of royal icing or buttercream, if you prefer. Let completely dry.
• Carefully cut out wafer paper butterflies using craft scissors, making sure each one will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
• Spread a thin layer of edible clear gel onto the wafer paper butterfly and slightly fold in the center, so the wings are bent up. Place each butterfly in a section of the egg carton so that the wings will dry standing up.
• Add shimmer to the butterflies by dusting with a small amount of Gold Luster Dust or White Edible Glitter. Let butterflies completely dry in egg carton.
• Adhere butterflies to cookies by using a dab of edible clear gel on the underside of the body of the butterfly and attaching to cookie. Hold in place for a minute before drying on its own. Let dry completely.
• Add additional decorations, such as Black Sugar Pearls, to complete the cookie design.
• Let completely dry and store in an airtight container.
With a little luck of the Irish and some basic baking skills, these shimmering, shamrock-clad wafer paper cookies are a cinch! Take a look at some of our HOW-TO guides for tips and tricks for working with wafer paper. These little cookies are made with our Rectangle 3″ x 2″ Cookie Cutter, which fits these 1.5″ x 2.3″ designs perfectly. We added a little extra pizazz with a dusting of edible glitter (I mean, why not?!) and disco dust after the wafer paper dried. The best part is packaging for these adorable treats. New this year are the vintage St. Patrick’s Day boxes below that fit these small rectangular cookies like a dream. Boxes are sold in sets of 6 varying designs that measure about 3.25″ x 2.25″ x 1″ each. A great gift idea or table favor to go along with a shepherd’s pie and corned beef and cabbage dinner. Spread some green St. Patrick’s Day cheer with homemade treats this year!
A new twist is available for working with wafer paper- Chocolate! Instead of using baked cookies, you can use plain, chocolate candy bars from your local store. Our Vintage Halloween Wafer Paper Postcards are the perfect size for chocolate bars and make a really special Halloween treat! Kat Montgomery, maker of The Chocolate Addict, Chocolate Instructional DVD, has made a spook-tacular new instructional video for using wafer paper and chocolate. Check out the video below for the easy, make-it-yourself, new trend in treat making this Halloween!
This week take 25% off our Quilt Block Cookie Cutters and Wafer Paper. These are truly unique and are fun for any occasion. View our sale at fancyflours.com