Bake cute individual mini cakes with our Harvest Mini Loaf Cake Pan from Nordic Ware! These cakes each have a unique fall design baked into the top – perfect for gifts or party desserts. The sculpted patterns make the mini cakes easy to decorate – just pipe icing to outline design or dust with sanding sugar!
Recipe thanks to Nordic Ware!
– 2/3 cup unsalted butter
– 2/3 cup brown sugar
– 3 eggs
– 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
– 1/8 tsp salt
– 1/3 cup milk
– 1 ½ tsp rum extract
1. Heat oven to 350° F (175° C). Grease and flour pan; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes, stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape down the side of the bowl.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce the speed to low and add the flour, baking powder, salt, milk and rum extract.
4. Divide the batter among the wells of the prepared pan. Bake 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Invert onto cooling rack and cool completely.
6. Decorate or glaze as desired. *Tip: Use colored sanding sugar to emphasize the shapes!