Wonderful set of 9 non-stick pine cone cookie tins works perfectly with this gingerbread recipe. Sprinkle powdered sugar on the cookies and they look like snowy pine cones! Makes a cookie approximately 3.5″ long. Recipe also included in gift tied box.
– 1 cup sugar
– 3/4 cup butter
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 cup dark molasses
– 2 cups flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Cream sugar and butter. Add beaten egg and molasses, and mix thoroughly.
2. Sift dry ingredients together, and add in small amounts to the batter; mix until well blended.
3. Work dough into tins with fingers; the dough should be flush with the tops of the tins.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven about 20 minutes.
5. THE TINS ARE ALSO PERFECT FOR MADELEINES.