Need a special treat for your sweetheart this Valentine’s Day? Make a batch of these fun cookies! Here are 7 cookie ideas to make your Valentine’s Day a little sweeter!
3. Stenciled Heart Cookies – Use our Heart Cutter & Stencil Set to make these easy cookies! Stencils can be used on cookies with royal icing or try them on cakes and brownies with sifted powdered sugar or cocoa powder. We even have Royal Icing Mix to make this project a breeze!
4. Dozen Hearts Cookies – The Dozen Hearts Cookie Cutter makes cutting out a dozen heart shaped cookies fast and easy. Just prepare your dough, press the cutter down and get 12 heart cookies in a single cutting.
5. Conversation Hearts Cookies – Stamp sweet Valentine messages on your cookies with this Conversation Heart Cookie Cutters & Stampers Set! Tint your dough with food color to get the colored dough effect.
7. Mini Heart Stamped Cookies – Make mini bite size stamped heart cookies with our Mini Heart Cookie Stamp!
NO FAIL SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE
– 6 cups all-purpose flour
– 3 teaspoons baking powder
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 2 cups unsalted butter
– 2 cups granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Cream sugar and butter until fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix dry ingredients in separate bowl and add to butter mixture. Mix well.
2. Put a handful of the freshly made dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll to desired thickness. Repeat with the rest of the dough. Put the rolled dough, including the parchment paper, on a cookie sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes or longer. Your dough will be chilled and ready to cut and bake with no wait and no added flour! Repeat with scraps after cutting cookies.
3. Bake at 350° F for 8 -10 minutes. Let cool. Recipe makes 8 dozen 3″ cookies.