Here is a way to make easy caramel apples with fancy drizzles and decorations. These make delicious gifts, party favors and classroom treats! Plus who doesn’t love a delicious, generously coated in caramel, chocolate covered, sprinkled with tasty toppings caramel apple?!
Wonderful set of 9 non-stick pine cone cookie tins works perfectly with this gingerbread recipe. Sprinkle powdered sugar on the cookies and they look like snowy pine cones! Makes a cookie approximately 3.5″ long. Recipe also included in gift tied box.
– 1 cup sugar
– 3/4 cup butter
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon ground cloves
– 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 teaspoon ground ginger
– 1/4 cup dark molasses
– 2 cups flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1. Cream sugar and butter. Add beaten egg and molasses, and mix thoroughly.
2. Sift dry ingredients together, and add in small amounts to the batter; mix until well blended.
3. Work dough into tins with fingers; the dough should be flush with the tops of the tins.
4. Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven about 20 minutes.
5. THE TINS ARE ALSO PERFECT FOR MADELEINES.
Bake cute individual mini cakes with our Harvest Mini Loaf Cake Pan from Nordic Ware! These cakes each have a unique fall design baked into the top – perfect for gifts or party desserts. The sculpted patterns make the mini cakes easy to decorate – just pipe icing to outline design or dust with sanding sugar!
Recipe thanks to Nordic Ware!
– 2/3 cup unsalted butter
– 2/3 cup brown sugar
– 3 eggs
– 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
– 1 ¼ tsp baking powder
– 1/8 tsp salt
– 1/3 cup milk
– 1 ½ tsp rum extract
1. Heat oven to 350° F (175° C). Grease and flour pan; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, beat the butter and brown sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes, stopping the mixer occasionally to scrape down the side of the bowl.
3. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Reduce the speed to low and add the flour, baking powder, salt, milk and rum extract.
4. Divide the batter among the wells of the prepared pan. Bake 20-22 minutes, until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool 15 minutes in pan. Invert onto cooling rack and cool completely.
6. Decorate or glaze as desired. *Tip: Use colored sanding sugar to emphasize the shapes!
Did you happen to miss out on all the fun of our latest Fall catalog? Well there’s good news, you can always shop it online HERE and while you’re at it don’t forget to sign up to receive our next catalog, Holiday 2012 preview in homes around November 1st! SIGN UP NOW
Our latest Fall 2012 catalog is filled with pages of baking inspiration for Halloween, Fall, and Thanksgiving along with more than 75 brand new products! SHOP CATALOG NOW