We turned our Science Cutter Set into Halloween fun with bright colors and scary eyeballs! Use Electric Purple and Electric Green food colors for the brightly colored royal icing. And Jumbo Black & Orange Sprinkles for the bubbling effect!
Believe it or not Halloween is just around the corner and Fancy Flours is your one stop shop for a unique assortment of Halloween decorations and props! SHOP ALL HALLOWEEN
Halloween Witch Shoe – BUY NOW
This wonderful treat bucket is in the shape of a witch shoe! Made of pulp paper and plaster, 9″ x 4″. Makes a great table top decoration!
Haunting Halloween Tissue Paper Rosettes – BUY NOW
This vintage inspired set of 3 honeycomb Halloween rosettes is one of our very favorite Halloween party decorations! Traditionally hung from the ceiling, chandelier or in a doorway, they are also fabulous on a party buffet table. Each rosette is a fold-open honeycomb tissue paper fan that opens to a full 23″ W. Set of three assorted images. Each rosette has an image on both sides.
NEW This Season! Vintage Black Cake Stand – BUY NOW
Simple but stunning vintage chic black metal cake stand will be the go to piece for your buffet table. Made of metal, it is generously sized at 11″ x 11″ x 9″.
Spider Web Candle Sleeve – BUY NOW
Oh what a simple but spooky idea! Fine wire “cobweb” wraps directly around pillar candles or a 4″ D glass cylinder for instant ambience.
NEW This Season! Magic Potion Bottles, Set of 6 – BUY NOW
An assortment of 6 wonderfully weird storage bottles which can be used for a myriad of different things!
NEW This Season! Bony Glittered Hands – BUY NOW
Super scary! Our bony glittered pair of hands make theperfect Halloween prop for your haunted house or Halloween decoration. Size 6.5″ x 4.5″ .
NEW This Season! Skeleton Wall Sticker – BUY NOW
This spooky wall and window sticker gives you instant Halloween decor! Make of blackboard paper, you just peel off the backing and stick to your wall or window. Easily removeable. Spider and Skull Sticker also available!
To create a creepy, yet courtly effect, decorate your table with these devilishly decadent party items that will sure to leave your guests screaming with delight! Find everything you need to throw the best Halloween bash of the year below!
Breathless Halloween Banquet Candelabras Set of 2 – BUY NOW
Breathless Halloween Banquet Banner – BUY NOW
Breathless Halloween Banquet Table Runner Set of 2 – BUY NOW
Breathless Halloween Banquet Wine Labels Set of 8 – BUY NOW
Breathless Halloween Banquet Paper Plates Set of 12 – BUY NOW
Breathless Halloween Banquet Napkins Set of 30 – BUY NOW
Breathless Halloween Banquet Disguises Set of 8 – BUY NOW
These unique tombstone cookies are a quick and easy way to put the spooky spirit in your next Halloween party! Simply just bake tombstone sugar cookies with our 3″ tinplate tombstone cookie cutter and add our one of a kind edible tombstone cookie wafer paper images! Your guests will be dying for more!
You will need:
– Halloween Tombstone Wafer Paper
– Royal Icing Mix
– Edible Clear Gel or light corn syrup
– Tombstone Cookie Cutter
– Squeeze Bottles
– Parchment Paper
– Sugar Cookie Recipe, we recommend our No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
– Small craft scissors
1. Prepare Sugar Cookie dough according to instructions. Cut out several tombstone shapes. Bake on parchment paper and let cool.
2. While cookies are cooling, prepare your royal icing. Add water, a teaspoon at a time, until a consistency between heavy cream and ketchup is reached. Divide into two or three bowls and dye the desired color(s) or keep white. Pour icing into squeeze bottles.
3. Carefully frost base layer of icing with squeeze bottle onto cookies and let dry completely, about 3-5 hours or overnight.
4. Prepare Halloween Tombstone Wafer Paper shapes by carefully cutting out with small craft scissors.
5. Spread out iced cookies on a large piece of wax or parchment paper.
6. Affix wafer paper shapes to cookie by spreading a thin layer of edible clear gel (or light corn syrup) on the back of the wafer paper piece with your finger. Stick to the top of one of your iced cookies and then flip right side down onto the wax paper and leave for approx. 30 minutes. This will ensure that the wafer paper will dry flat.
7. Flip cookies right side up and add additional dragees, sprinkles or quins, if desired.
8. Let set completely and store in an airtight container.
Halloween is just around the corner and we are getting excited here at Fancy Flours! Here are some NEW spook-tacular treats that will surely get you in the mood for Halloween fun!
The 6 cavity dessert pan creates 6 creepy coffins! For a no hassle treat just decorate with sprinkles and skeleton bones for a spooky finish! Or if you are the more adventurous kind, try our adding our NEW Tombstone and Skeleton Candy Molds for a one of a kind Halloween treat! Use colored confectionary coating wafers to create great tasting and colorful 3D treats that will give everyone the creeps!
Make 3 creepy tombstones with interchangeable bases!
Make 2 full skeletons with this 20 cavity mold. Just MELT, MOLD, and SERVE!