Start your love story at Fancy Flours and shop our extensive collection of Bridal Shower & Wedding Items!
Here are a few hand picked items to get you started!
1. Vintage Jeweled Cake Stand Trio 2. Flowers for Tiffany Cupcake Wrappers 3. Oreo Wedding Cake Mold 4. Diamond Ring Cupcake Picks 5. Sweet Cupcake Stands 6. Glass Cupcake Stand & Cloche 7. Wedding Cupcake Liners – Mini 8. Wedding Icon Cupcake Picks
Don’t forget to check out our lovely & unique collection of Vintage Wedding Cake Toppers, view them HERE.
You Will Need:
– All Hues Butterflies Wafer Paper Set
– Edible Clear Writing Gel
– Small craft scissors
– Your favorite cake recipe
– Your favorite frosting recipe
– Decorating Tip Set
– Pastry Bag
– Offset Icing Spatula
– Tiered Cake Pans 6″, 9″ and 12″ will work great
– 3-5 empty egg cartons
1. Bake and cool cakes as directed. Frost cakes using offset spatula and pastry bag, if needed. Set cakes aside.
2. Carefully cut out wafer paper butterflies using craft scissors. Wafer paper is very fragile!
3. Spread a thin layer of edible clear gel onto each butterfly and carefully fold slightly in the middle. Let dry in egg carton, so wings will dry sticking up. Repeat with all butterfly shapes, or as many as you want for your cake.
4. Stack cake using cake boards or other cake stands.
5. Carefully affix butterflies to frosted cake with a dab of edible clear gel. Hold in place for a minute to ensure butterfly sticks to cake. Press into icing slightly, if necessary.
Make matching cookies also! Click HERE to get the how-to for the pretty butterfly cookies.