Make beautiful Autumn harvest pear cookies with our Copper Pear Cookie Cutter! We used our No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe and decorated the cookies with royal icing and green sanding sugar and yellow sanding sugar. Make them a gift and package them in our Natural Wood Berry Basket!
In need of some Summer party ideas…well we think this vintage farm fresh style is just too cute! Perfect for summer parties of all kinds!
1. Porcelain Berry Basket 2. Vintage Glass Milk Bottles 3. Red Gingham Muffin Cups 4. Galvanized Metal Cake Stands 5. Mason Jar Cookie Cutter 6. Cookie & Pastry Stamp/Cutter Set 7. Vintage Veggie Seed Packet Wafer Paper 8. Dress Fabric Prints Wafer Paper 9. Red & White Checked Wax Paper
Learn how to make unique Vintage Milk Bottle Cookies to go with your Vintage Farm theme!
Vintage Milk Bottle Cookies How-To
You Will Need:
– Vintage Milk Bottle Wafer Paper Set
– No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
– Royal Icing or Fondant
– Milk Bottle Cookie Cutter
– Edible Clear Writing Gel
– Wax or parchment paper
– Small craft scissors
1. Use No Fail Sugar Cookie recipe and cut out your milk bottle cookie shapes. Bake and cool as directed.
2. Ice each cookie with 1 layer of white royal icing as shown. Let completely dry.
3. Cut out and adhere red fondant shapes for bottle caps and labels.
4. Carefully cut out wafer paper shapes using craft scissors, making sure each one will fit on the cookie. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
5. Adhere each wafer paper cut out to a cookie shape by adhering a thin layer of edible clear writing gel (or light corn syrup) to the top of the red fondant circles.
6. Flip each cookie face down on a piece of wax paper to dry for about 30 minutes (this will keep the wafer paper shape flat).
7. Flip cookies over and store in an airtight container.