Create a buzz with these delicious honeycomb stained glass cookies! We used our graduated set of 9 hexagon cookie cutters, sized .75″ – 4″, melted down some yellow hard candies and attached adorable sugar bee decorations!
You will need:
• Skull Cupcake Wrappers (SKU:7100-OP-BKS-1
• Skull & Crossbones Picks (SKU: 5700-DP-SKC-1)
• Black Sugar Pearls (SKU: 5300-SP-BK-1)
• Your favorite cupcake recipe (any flavor works great!)
• Your favorite frosting recipe (we love buttercream)
• Bake cupcakes according to instructions in regular muffin cups. Let cool.
• While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. You can add in food coloring of your choice for an extra effect.
• Using a small spatula, frost the top of the cupcake with the frosting.
• Affix Skull and Crossbones Picks to cupcakes by gently pushing into the frosting.
• Assemble cupcake wrappers by fitting the tabs together and securing with tape.
• Carefully put each cupcake in a wrapper and serve.