We’re bringing our monthly newsletters back and this month we are featuring stunning Dresden Trims. Our over 70 different trims are made in Germany and are precision die-cut into intricate shapes perfect for decorating cakes, cookies and cupcakes. We love using them as cupcake picks by simply affixing a toothpick with a dab of craft glue. Try using them on your handmade greeting cards or tags, atop a present, tied to a gift bag or as table decorations. To view all of the Dresden Trims in our collection click HERE. Check out the March online newsletter HERE.
• Bake cupcakes according to instructions in regular muffin cups. Let cool.
• While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the frosting. You can add in food coloring of your choice for an extra effect.
• Using a small spatula, frost the top of the cupcake with the frosting.
• Affix Skull and Crossbones Picks to cupcakes by gently pushing into the frosting.
• Assemble cupcake wrappers by fitting the tabs together and securing with tape.
• Carefully put each cupcake in a wrapper and serve.