Step right up for a Toot Sweet birthday celebration! We’ve fallen in love with this fun MIX & MATCH Circus Birthday Party collection! I think a Circus Birthday Party is one of the best party themes because it fits for gender neutral parties as well as a variety of different ages!
The official start of Summer is just around the corner (meaning TOMORROW) and we are definitely in the mood to celebrate the new season! What could be more perfect than throwing a nautical inspired party!!! Get ready to set sail for some fun at your next summer gathering with great nautical themed party & baking supplies from Fancy Flours! VIEW ALL NAUTICAL ITEMS
1. Nautical Cupcake Picks 2. Nautical Cupcake Kit 3. Red Pisa Muffin Cups 4. Vintage Yellow Striped Treat Bags 5. Lighthouse Cookie Cutter 6. Anchor Cookie Cutter 7. Vintage Blue Striped Paper Straws 8. Red Dessert Paper Plates 9. Nautical Sugar Decorations 10. Nautical Paper Napkins
We have the perfect Nautical Cupcake How-To for your “get away” get together!
Nautical Wafer Paper Cupcakes
– Nautical Icons Wafer Paper
– Red Pisa Muffin Cups
– Favorite Cupcake Recipe
– Buttercream or Cream Cheese Icing
– White Fonderific Fondant
– 2″ Round Cutter
– Clear Writing Gel
– Small Craft Scissors
– Wax Paper
1. Make your favorite cupcake recipe. Bake and cool as directed. Frost as desired. A simple swirl will hold the wafer paper nicely!
2. Carefully cut out the wafer paper shapes using craft scissors. Be careful, wafer paper is fragile!
3. Roll out your white fondant and cut out your circle shapes using the 2″ Round Cookie Cutter.
4. After you have all your shapes prepared, adhere the wafer paper icon cut-outs using a small layer of karo syrup or clear writing gel to the top of the fondant.
3. Flip each finished piece face down on a piece of wax paper to dry for about 30 mins.
4. Once dry top your iced cupcakes with your fondant Nautical icons!