You will need:
– Rectangle Cookie Cutter, we used our 5″ x 3.25″
– No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe
– Yellow Fondarific Fondant
– Black Food Color
– Royal Icing Mix
1. Make our No Fail Sugar Cookie Dough. Cut out as many rectangle shapes as you can and cut them into thirds.
2. Bake cookies on parchment paper and let cool on wire rack.
3. While cookies are cooling, prepare the yellow fondant and cut out the shapes the same way you cut out your cookies (cut into thirds).
4. Prepare your black royal icing (following the directions on the mix bag).
5. Cover the cookie shapes with the yellow fondant first, then pipe ruler markings with your black royal icing.