1. Little Blue Flower Cupcakes – These cupcakes are full of color and cheer, plus they are super easy! Just bake your favorite cupcake recipe in these Flower Foil Cupcake Liners and decorate with bright purple buttercream frosting topped with a Small Blue Royal Icing Flower!
2. Butterfly Wafer Paper Cookies – Make these cookies with our bestselling Butterfly Wafer Paper! Get the how-to HERE!
3. Daffodil Cupcakes – Nothing says Spring quite like a daffodil and these cupcakes! Just bake your favorite cupcake recipe in these Blue Gingham Cupcake Liners and decorate with orange buttercream frosting topped with a pretty Daffodil Icing!
4. Garden Party Cake & Cupcakes – Decorating idea from Lucks.com. Make using our sweet Sugar Bees and Sugar Ladybugs!
5. DIY Spring Flower Sugar Cubes – Royal Icing Flower topped sugar cubes…drop one in and watch the flower float to the top as sugar cube melts. It will brighten your morning or put a smile on your guest’s face at your next brunch. Get the tutorial HERE.
6. Butterfly Cookies – Learn how to make and decorate butterfly cookies using the marbling and wet-on-wet icing techniques. Get the tutorial HERE.
7. Bright Daisy Treats – An easy way to brighten up any store bought treat is to top them with our Bright Sugar Daisies! Decorating idea from Lucks.com.
8. 3D Flower Pot Cookies – Make using our new 3D Spring Flower Pot Cookie Cutter and our No Fail Sugar Cookie Recipe so that your dough does not spread and the baked pieces will still fit together nicely.
9. Hard Candy Lollipops With Edible Flowers – Update this old-fashioned favorite with edible flowers for a fresh spring treat. You can flavor to suit your taste , but you will need clear lollipops to showcase the flowers. Make sure you have an accurate candy thermometer for this recipe because the sugar temperature is critical! Get the tutorial HERE.
10. Flower Basket Cupcakes – Make Spring flower basket cupcakes topped with Royal Icing Pansies and Royal Icing Narcissus. Just bake your favorite cupcake recipe in these Blue Gingham Cupcake Liners and wrap them in our adorable Basket Cupcake Wrappers!